08 November 2009

Wednesday 11 November, park to park along the Seine



Hello all walkers who are in France:

On Wednesday 11 November I would like to lead you for a walk on which we will cross three parks along the Seine:

  • Parc Andre Citroën
  • Parc Départemental de l'Ile Saint Germain
  • Parc de Saint-Cloud
The meeting place for us will be in the RER C station Javel in the 15th arrondissement. There I will be waiting for you from 9.45. We will start walking at 10 am.

I count on arriving at the destination, metro station Boulogne Pont de St Cloud, around 12.30. There you can decide whether to go to the metro or have a 'communal luncheon' in the Brasserie des Arts where I will reserve a table.


As always: bring something to drink and snack and wear the appropriate shoes and clothes. We will not have a sit down picnic on this walk.


If you are planning to come, please let me know by mail mdavidault@gmail.com. I look forward to seeing
friends old and new...

A bientôt -


Martina David-Ault


No comments: